Monday, December 3, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
1. I was born in odgen
3. eden in the good old valley
4. huntsville (also the valley)
5. I now live in ogden again
6. SLC next summer...and then who knows!
4 places I have gone on vacation...
1. UK London/Scotland
3. New York
5. California (Disney Land)
6. Lake Powell
10. St. George
11. Bear Lake
4 jobs I have had...
1. receptionist at an insurance company
2. host/waitress at the General Store
3. dental assistant at Dr. Mosers Endodontist office
4. waitress at the Greenery
5. Wife (love it!!) and student
4 foods I like...
2. rice with steamed veggies and chicken
3. all veggies and fruits
4. banana cream pie
5. pumpkin bread
6. sweet pork salad from Cafe Rio
7. pasta, always
8. icecream, any, but I love cookie dough and cake batter at Cold Stone
9. sorry sara...but I totally love the roast, potatoes and carrots too!
1. reading, recent discovery. I read a really good book while we were in lake powell this summer and I realized I really enjoy a good book!
2. drawing, art...love it! to me it is just very relaxing
3.working out (I was better at this in the spring and summer, school has taken over my life) especially mt. biking
4. cooking, trying new recipes. but again the time thing is an issue (if anyone ever has new good recipes send them my way!)
5. Blogging, like sara, I wish I could do it more!
4 things people don't know about me...
1. my right leg is longer than my left leg.
2. I have only ever broken one bone my whole life and that is my pinky finger on my right hand. my bro. and I were climbing a tree in the middle of a snow storm and I fell to the ground...random, I know. I was like 11
3. I'm really bad at picking up my clothes :)
4. I just decided to major in Art
4 things I would do if I were a billonaire...
1. TRAVEL!! I love to travel and see new places and different kinds of people, I would totally live it up!
2. give money to kids in Africa for all the many things that don't have and don't have the opportunity to do.
3. Design and build my own house in a place similar to the Valley. Big yard, pool, lots of space for clint, me and the future kiddos...it would be amazing!
4. give money to the church and buy a new wardrobe...wishful thinking :)
5. Invest...I would have to much money not too!
6. take Clint's fam. and my own fam. and go on a major vacation!
I have tagged Ashely, Krystal, Kami....and anyone else who has the time to do this!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Girls trip to Florida!
I thought this baby octopus was pretty cute until it bit me!
Elite Gym with the friends...
Monday, September 10, 2007
Small cars....just my size.
The night we got our endowments out.....
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
I love Bear Lake, it's like the perfect blue!Me and my sweetheart!
Here I go....rope swings rock!
On my trip to the salon my intentions were a trim and color change. I kept telling my self I wanted long hair....what do I really know? Looking in the mirror at my drab due I knew it had to go. And it went! And I love the short hair! Just walking out of the salon I felt like a new person with enough confidence to conquer the world. Thanks Cass for fixn' me up!
Sportn' the side view...I love it!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
I loved it and couldn't put it down! Robert Langdon takes you on a ride as he gets dragged along on an adventure he wasn't looking for. Yes, it took two weeks, but balancing being in the water (which I love) and reading this book became quite the task! Clint and I read it together on our fun filled vacations and would recommend this 700 page book to anyone who is in for a little suspense!